Tricked out cycles Chrome services
Our chrome plating process utilizes semi-bright and bright nickel, copper, and chromium within a 24-step procedure. This ensures you are receiving the best quality plating job possible. With our chrome on your ride, you'll be ready to shut down the show.
We can Chrome Plate anything you need! We have done just about everything in the past. No project is too small or too large for us. Levers, Wheels, Frames, Rearsets, Tanks, Fenders, you name it.
1. Fill out our Chrome Plating Service quote form
2. We will contact you with an estimate
3. If you decide to have your parts plated, you must ship your parts to us.
4. All parts must be fully disassembled before shipping or additional fees will apply.
5. We require a 50% deposit before parts are plated after the process is completed we require the full payment before your parts are return shipped.
6. Tracking information will be sent you automatically via the email address on the form you filled out.